Service Users and third parties related to them and other visitors are obliged to comply with the following internal rules of procedure of UAB "Horsemarket":
1. Maintain cleanliness and order in the dressing rooms, shower room, toilet, lounge, stable, saddlery, stables, horse cleaning and grooming areas, stable, riding areas, horse shower, washroom, solarium (if used), stables corridors, stables, barn, utility or household rooms and all other areas of the Horsemarket (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Territory");
2. Must clean the hooves before taking the horse out of the stall or stable;
3. After the horse has defecated in the riding arena, the stable, the stable corridor, the grooming areas, the washroom, the solarium, or the stable area, clean the horse's faeces before leaving the area;
4. The horse's equipment must be placed neatly in the saddle both before and after riding. It is forbidden to store riding equipment permanently in the corridors of the stables, either in boxes or individually.
5. Electricity and water must be conserved in all rooms;
6. Horse owners or those caring for their horses must ensure that all rubbish is collected and disposed of in designated areas after shoeing or treatment;
7. Feeding other people's horses is strictly prohibited;
8. It is forbidden to feed the horses with the feed of UAB "Horsemarket";
9. It is forbidden to store feed in the corridors of the stables. Supplements may be stored in the feed hangar in the boxes provided for this purpose.
10. No shouting, screaming or any other disturbance to the peace of the horses in the stables;
11. During the lunchtime feeding period from 13.00 to 13.30, any movement of the horses in the stables corridors is prohibited; Allow the horses to have a quiet lunch. Protect our horses, ourselves and the horse owners.
12. No smoking in the stables, stalls, other domestic areas, barn. Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas;
13. Minors may only be present in the stables, other farm premises and the grounds under the supervision of adult Service Users, their written authorised persons or adult visitors (if not related to the Service Users). Discipline and safety of minors on the premises shall be the responsibility of the Service Users and visitors themselves;
14. Only sober visitors (not using alcoholic beverages and/or narcotic or psychotropic substances) shall be admitted to UAB Horsemarket;
15. Service recipients and visitors, as well as persons who do not work in UAB "Horsemarket" are prohibited from: arbitrary work with farm equipment, equipment, switching them on or off;
16. In the event of an accident, contact the staff of UAB Horsemarket and call for emergency assistance on the general emergency number 112;
17. Any person (employees, customers, third parties) MUST WEAR A HORSEMANSHIP BAND before getting on a horse (whether it is for training or just for riding)! Horsemarket Ltd. will not be held liable in any way - under any circumstances - for injuries sustained by a rider who fails to comply with this basic safety requirement. RIDING WITHOUT A HELMET IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
18. Horsemarket opening hours: from 6.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. during the summer period (from 15 April to 1 November) and from 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. during the winter period (from 1 November to 15 April).
19. Riding in the Grand Ring is available from 06.00 to 07.00 and from 16.00 to 21.00. Procedure for the use of the Grand Ring:
19.1 It is forbidden to let your horse(s) run free at any time in the Grand Enclosure (regardless of whether you are in the Grand Enclosure together). Horses must be under direct human control in the arena at all times during training. Horses may be turned loose in the small arena.
19.2 In the case of Horsemarket Show Jumping training, it is preferable not to ride in this ring and to use the small ring.
19.3 When riding in the evening, when not jumping over fences, it is preferable to save electricity and use only the middle light!
19.4 Under no circumstances should dogs be allowed to roam in the ring!
19.5 On Sundays, the large arena is closed for general cleaning or is used only for Horsemarket purposes and cannot be ridden between 10.00 and 18.00! (Exception: on days when the owner is away);
19.6 The door between the stables and the stable must be locked and checked! The stable itself must also be locked when leaving!
WARNING! In the event of theft, the cameras will be reviewed and the last person to use the stables and/or stable, washroom and rooms and leave the door unlocked will be directly responsible for the consequences!
20. Riding in the small stables-from 06.00 to 13.00 and from 20.00 to 22.00, no restrictions on Sundays;
21. Riding in the large competition area of the Horsemarket Arena - no time limits, except on the days of HORSEMARKET events. "The Horsemarket Arena is an equestrian area exclusively for riding. This means that it is NOT ALLOWED to RUN OR RUN ON HORSES!
22. The area is intended for riding horses on the cord - there is no time limit for use;
23. Grass area - for leading horses only - no time limit for use;
24. Procedure for the use of the LGS Arena:
24.1. the time of use is not limited if there is no Horsemarket horse jumping training at that time.
24.2. the ground may be used in the evening, with the lights on during the dark season, weather permitting, but no later than 22.00;
24.3. It is preferable not to ride in this square if riding in the Horsemarket Arena is possible at that time! (The LGS arena is very sensitive to contamination and it is imperative that horse faeces or other debris is picked up very cleanly... otherwise the system will become clogged and will lose its water-permeability properties - which is very expensive to rebuild!.. All other squares are not so sensitive.)
24.4. "LGS Arena"- an equestrian square for equestrian use only. This means that it is NOT ALLOWED to START HORSES OR RUN ON THE CORD!
24.5. under no circumstances should dogs be allowed to run on the course!
23. Horses may only be walked on the cordon in the small driving area and both stables.
24. After finishing riding in the riding fields or the stables, Service Users and/or third parties related to them are obliged to collect the horse's faeces in a designated wheelbarrow. The collection of horse faeces is compulsory for every rider. Must be collected cleanly! If you do not wish to comply with this provision, you may opt out by paying a fee of 100€ for 1 month ("faeces collection fee").
Failure to comply with this rule will result in a warning 2 times, then, if the person continues to ignore the comments, he/she will not be allowed to use the course until the € 100 fine is paid.
25. Parking of the horse owner's caravan or truck. Parking of private vehicles is only allowed in area "P" - truck parking area (during the competition period, all private vehicle parking must be agreed with the administration).
26. The Service User and/or his/her related third parties must always lock the saddle room and the lockers in the changing rooms to ensure the security of the property.
27. The Administration is not responsible for any personal belongings or riding equipment left in the stables, the arena or the stable area. Neither shall they be liable for any riding equipment stored in the designated saddlery rooms. If you do not trust your training companions, we can only offer you the option of taking your equipment from home to your training sessions or locking it in the designated boxes.
28. Other pets (dogs, etc.) of employees, customers or third parties may only be allowed on the premises if they have fulfilled the specific requirements of Horsemarket UAB and have signed a contract. And if agreed, only on a short leash. It is strictly forbidden to let animals off the leash in the territory. It is obligatory to collect the animal's faeces.
29. For your safety, the territory of UAB Horsemarket, the stables and the stables are monitored by video cameras 24 hours a day. In the event of an incident, the video recordings may be used to identify those responsible and to investigate the incident.
30. The Service Provider has the right to terminate the contract after two weeks' written notice to the Service User for regular non-compliance with the internal rules of procedure; the Service User or the visitor is obliged to compensate the Horsemarket UAB or third parties for any losses incurred as a result of the breach of these internal rules of procedure of the Horsemarket UAB;