HORSE SUPPLEMENT PURE POWER CREATINE
Creatine is a nutrient found naturally in the body. Creatine when ingested bonds with phosphoric acid to form the high energy compound ʻcreatine phosphateʼ.
- Type Bone and muscle care
- Item code 5391504340651
- Product amount in Klaipėdos shop: 2 unit
HORSE SUPPLEMENT PURE POWER CREATINE Description
Creatine is an energy rich compound that will keep muscles working at maximum output for longer. By supplementing with PURE POWER CREATINE you are ensuring the maximum availability of Creatine.
Creatine is one of the only true ergogenic aids available to sports people involved in a sport that is of high intensity and explosive in nature.
Racing is one sporting discipline that relies heavily on a rapid turnover of "stored energy" in order to deliver winning performances. This stored energy comes in two forms: Creatine Phosphate and ATP. Both molecules, because of their volatile phosphate bonds, are capable of delivering energy to the muscles, to maintain maximum muscle contraction in a high intensity sport. Supplementation with Creatine will increase the level of stored creatine phosphate in skeletal muscle, and this in turn will result in a better and more rapid turnover of ATP during a race.
CREATINE AND THE RACEHORSE:
Creatine depletion occurs mostly in fast twitch muscle fibres after intense exercise. Thoroughbreds have a very high quantity of these muscle fibres, therefore Creatine supplementation is particularly beneficial to racehorses.
CREATINE AND THE SHOWJUMPER:
Showjumpers competing at all levels rely on a rapid turnover of stored energy to facilitate the explosive element in this sport. Creatine can help deliver extra energy so that the horse can jump with maximum power.
- Creatine increases strength and power
- Creatine can boost sports endurance
- Creatine will boost explosive starts
- Creatine delays the onset of lactase accumulation
- Creatine can delay the onset of fatigue
- Creatine allows muscle to store more energy
- Creatine will allow for a better turnover of ATP
- Loading – 56 g (2oz ) = 4 heaped scoops twice per day for 5 days
- Maintenance – 28 g (1oz) = 2 heaped scoops once per day thereafter