TIPS ON HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEW BREECHES TO MAINTAIN THEIR APPEARANCE AND PROLONG FUNCTIONALITY
- always turn your breeches inside out before washing, this will prevent fabric fading;
- do not wash in higher temperature than indicated on the label;
- do not use fabric softeners;
- wash using a gentle programme, use detergent suitable for delicate fabric and leather. Do not dry clean unless indicated on the label;
- let your breeches dry naturally. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat;
- do not tumble dry, do not iron;
- take your breeches out of the washing machine as soon as the washing is finished, as damp coloured leather or suede can dye the fabric. This is especially important if the leather/suede of your breeches is dark coloured;
- wrap your damp breeches in a towel for a few minutes, this will shorten the drying time and prevent the leather from hardening;
- if the leather/suede hardens, use leather conditioner to soften it.
ENJOY WEARING YOUR BREECHES!